(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman/Military Officer
- Elected to the State Assembly in 2004
- B.A. (with honors) from Claremont McKenna College in 1985
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College in 2003
- U.S. Army Combined Arms Staff Services School in 1997
- Member of the U.S. Army reserve components since 1983, rank: Lieutenant Colonel
- Named a Claremont Institute Lincoln Fellow in 2004
Michael G. "Mike" Glover
- Slow the rapid rate of state spending
- Hold the line on new taxes and fees
- Improve government efficiency and look for ways to trim programs
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney/Business Owner
- B.A. History University of Kansas 1970 J.D. Washburn University 1979
- Catholic Chaplain Assistant Honorable Discharge U.S. Army 1970 to 1972
- State Representative Kansas House; Committe Assignments: Assessment and Taxation, Ways and Means, Judiciary 1973 to 1980
- Assistant City Attorney/City Prosecutor Lawrence, Kansas 1980 to 1986 and same position Commerce City and Brighton, Co. 1986 to 1987
- Member/Chairman Kansas Crime Victims Reparations Board 1983 to 1986
- Workers Compensation Defense Attorney Orange County Ca. 1988 to present
- Smaller class sizes for K thru 12 and equal access to Higher Education for all qualified high school graduates
- Energy conservation and support for technology to address global warming and our dependence on fossil fuels
- Access to quality medical care and pratical and ethical oversight of stem cell reseacrch
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.