(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Curren D. Price
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilman / College Instructor
- Stanford University (Bachelor of Arts, Political Science) 1972
- University of Santa Clara, School of Law (Juris Doctorate) 1976
- California Community College Instructor Credential
- Lifetime California Adult Education Credential
- Chair of Economic Develompent Committee, City of Inglewood
- Commissioner, Los Angeles County Insurance Commission (appointed by Supervisor Yvonne Brathwaite Burke, 2nd District)
- Universal Healthcare System
- Increased Funding for Education
- Economic Development with Higher Paying Jobs
Carl M. "Marty" Swinney
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Police Lieutenant
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Certified Radiologic Technologist
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.