(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Assembly Member
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Information Systems Manager
- Former Educator
- Bachelor of Science IT
David Minton Silva
- Put a STOP to the" Sweetheart Deals ": Big Oil, Energy Companies, and Special Interests, End the Payoffs!!
- Stop exporting California Jobs, and start Exporting Our technology, services, and goods!
- Provide Healthcare for All uninsured children and Seniors
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Writer
- B.A. UCLA
- EEOC, Santa Cruz CA
- Sister Cities Committee, Santa Cruz CA
- Community Relations Commission City of Tulare
- Child Abuse Prevention Council County of Tulare
- Founder Client Advisory Council Santa Cruz County
- Manure into electricity and methanol to clena up the 40% of our air pollution in the 2nd most polluted district in the nation and largest dairy area.
- Field offices for each farmland community, mountain and desert village
- Bringing organized labor and Chambers of Commerce together to create a consensus for service.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.