(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Doug La Malfa
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Assemblyman/Farmer
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman
- 30 yrs Experience Successful Businessman
- Real Estate Development/Management
- General Contractor/Retail Business Owner
- Public Water & Sewer System Operator
- Senior Affordable Housing Communities
- Chair. Dunnigan Advisory Committee
Phil E. Dynan
- Higher Wages
- Lower Gas Prices
- Slow Global Warming
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Communications Consultant
- BA, Political Science (WIU)
- Veteran, USASA
- Tanner Commission (Placer County)
- Tehama County Chair for PFP
- Judge, California State Fair
- Awards for Patriotism (4) US Dept of the Treasury
- End the war in Iraq
- Equal Rights (including marriage)
- Woman's Right of Choice
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.