Ranked choice final/inital votes
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Legislative Aide, Attorney
- Human rights worker and elections monitor with President Jimmy Carter's The Carter Center
- Regional Organizer for the Clinton/Gore '96 Campaign
- Union Organizer for the Screen Actors Guild
- Ethics attorney (J.D., UC Hastings College of Law)
- Legislative Aide to Supervisor Michela Alioto-Pier
- Ensuring Public Safety: I will fight for more beat cops, cameras in high-crime areas, and better technology for our Police Department.
- Reducing homelessness: I'll work with Mayor Newsom to improve Care Not Cash and get the homeless off the streets and into better supportive services.
- Promoting family housing: I'll expand home ownership and rental opportunities for middle and low-income families, artists and first-responders.
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, MIT
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Stanford
- JD, University of Michigan
Manuel Jimenez, Jr.
- Jobs-we must do more to bring jobs to San Francisco
- Qualify of Life-our streets should be clean and safe; our streets are not toilets
- Environment-San Francisco should build a power plant under the Golden Gate to generate tidal power
- Occupation: Attorney
- B.A. University of California at Berkeley
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law
- Prosecutor (State Bar of California)
- Former - Treasure Island Citizens Advisory Board - Appointed 2004
- Former - Childrens Nutrician and Physical Activity Task Force - Appointed 2004
- Former Organized Crime and Rackets Prosecutor for the Queens County District Attorney's Office, NYC.
Robert L. Jordan, Jr.
- Quality of Life Crime Enforcement. Fully staffing the SFPD. Discouraging politicians from making the City a "hostile work environment" for Police.
- Apropriate infra-structure; diversity in the housing stock, bicycle/pedestrian friendly streets, develope a Master Plan benefiting residents.
- Stop our representatives from pandering to the big monied interests and political issue junkies that dominate their agenda.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.