(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Educator/Businesswoman
- Doctorate, Education, University of Southern California (USC)
- Master's, Political Science, San Diego State
- 30 years, teacher, principal & administrator in Chula Vista Elementary School District
- Currently, Assistant Professor, National University
- Member, Charter Review Commission, Nature Center Board of Trustees
- President, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center Board of Directors
- Responsible development for our future residents and children.
- Accountability of taxpayer dollars to protect our quality of life
- Leadership through ethical conduct all the time
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Chula Vista
- BA in Public Administration
- Former Chula Vista City Councilman
- Former Police Officer
- Continue to Reduce Traffic and Congestion with Smart Growth
- Continue to Improve Parks and Education
- Continue to Invest in Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.