(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Margaret C. Abe-Koga
- Occupation: Community Relations Consultant
- Mountain View Environmental Planning Commissioner
- Former Elected Santa Clara County Board of Education Trustee, representing Mountain View
- Neighborhood Association Vice-Chair, Boardmember of Avenidas Senior Services
- Former Aide to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, former small business owner
- Married, with two daughters, a kindergartner and preschooler, as well as careprovider for parents
- Harvard University, AB in Government
- Promoting balanced growth -protect open/park space and our neighborhoods' character, better public transportation, diverse housing options,
- Building a strong local economy by attracting and retaining businesses
- Delivering quality and comprehensive human services
- Occupation: Technical Writer/Editor
- 20 years of community service in Mountain View
- 8 years on Parks and Recreation Commission as Chair and Commissioner
- 2 years as Chair of the Old Mountain View Neighborhood Association
- 3 years as Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) coordinator
Jac M. Siegel
- Make Mountain View a more livable city
- Build Mountain View's community
- Protect and nurture Mountain View's economic standing
- Occupation: Businessperson
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Management Training, Stanford
- 30+ year resident of Mountain View
- Environmental Planning Commissioner
- Co-Chair MV Mediation Services
- Increased open space, parks and rec (including athletic fields)
- Strong economic growth and development to fund city services
- Neighborhood preservation & smart growth
- Occupation: Aerospace Engineer
- Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- B.S.A.E. Georgia Tech
- M.S.M.E. Stanford University
- U.S. Army veteran
- Maintain high quality public safety and other city services.
- Judiciously manage recovering city budget
- Protect and increase parks and open
- Occupation: Student Services Coordinator
- Mountain View Human Relations Commissioner
- Former Sr. Trust Analyst / Wealth Management
- Affordable housing for City Police and Firefighters
- Community Public Safely Programs
- Increase Recreation Programs for Working Adults
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Peace Activist 2003-Present
- Environmental Activist 1999-2003
- Software Engineer 1986-1999
- Electrical Engineer 1980-1986
- MSEE 1983 Bradley University, Peoria IL
- BSEE 1981 Bradley University, Peoria IL
- Better transit services
- More pedestrian and bicycle safety festures
- Affordable housing near transit
- Occupation: Businessman
- BA Econimics
- BS Business
- Masters in Business Administration
- Graduate Leadership Mountain View
- Vice Chair, Human Relations Commission
- Director, Community Health Awareness Council (CHAC)
John H. Webster
- Intelligent Growth
- Economic Stability
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Masters in Computer Science
- Vietnam Veteran
- Victim of Bad Cops altering evidence to enforce Bad Laws.
- Parent of two children now grown.
- Restoring and protecting our Property Rights against the Tyranny of the Majority.
- Stopping Government from making laws over things not even in the Public Domain.
- Changing the Gov./Citizen relationship to be more Service Provider/Customer .
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Altos/Mtn. View Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Parks, Condo Conversions, Hangar One, and Site 25.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.