(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Water Board Director
- Murrieta County Water District (MCWD) Board of Directors, 2003 - 2005
- Vice Chairperson Finance Committee, MCWD
- Vice Chairperson Engineering and Operations Committee, MCWD
- Co - Vice Chairperson, Western Municipal Water District, Murrieta Division Public Advisory Committee
- General Plan Advisory Committee, City of Murrieta, Member
- Previous occupation; law enforcement, peace officer, 1989 - 2001
- Water quality: to protect existing water delivery systems in both ground and surface water, and continue to maintain the highest of water quality.
- Fiscal responsibility, efficiency of the district's operations, cost effectiveness, and to maintain a balanced budget
- To maximaze our water resources through comprehensive planning and management, conservation and to have a vision for future needs.
- Occupation: Personal Financial Planner
- 8 years, Mayor & Councilman, City of Lake Elsinore
- 2 years, Treasurer of Lake Elsinore
- 8 years, Member, League of California Cities
- 4 years, Commissioner, Riverside County Transportation Commissioner
- 22 years, Personal Financial Planner
- 11 years, Partner BP Financial Group
- Ensuring region has reliable, clean and affordable water for homes, schools, farms, and businessess
- Maximizing local resources for regions growing water needs
- Aggressively representing the district at the federal and state level to make sure our water needs are met.
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- President of Elsinore Valley Water & Sewer Facilities Corporation
- Former City Treasurer of Lake Elsinore
- Former Economic Development Committee Member of Lake Elsinore
- Promise not to raise water rates
- Promote water saving technology
- Promote water conservation
Dale D. Dunn
- Occupation: Water Production Supervisor
- Occupation: Retired Sergeant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.