(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: District Director
- I have worked at various levels of government for the past two decades.
- I have a clear understanding of water needs in Hemet, Winchester and French Valley
- Clean affordable water delivered to residential ratepayers
- Representing the Residential Rate Payer
- Pledge to never raise the residential water rates
- Occupation: Director, Eastern Municipal Water District, Division 1
- 21 years, Member & Past President, Eastern Municipal Water District Board of Directors
- 20 years, Member, Association of California Water Agencies representing the Inland Empire and Imperial Counties
- 41 years, Farmer in the San Jacinto Valley
- Bachelor's degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in Agricultural Engineering
- 8 years, United States Air Force
- Continue working with EMWD's board in order to maintain AFFORDABLE water rates
- Continue working with EMWD's board to ensure the QUALITY of water is maintained and improved
- Continue working with EMWD's board to ensure the AVAILABLITY of our water
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.