League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Riverside County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Mayor; City of Cathedral City Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of December 2 6:24pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (15/15)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen De Rosa
- Occupation: Mayor / Businesswoman
- Who's Who in Business and Professional Women, 2003
- Sol Azteca Award for Community Service 2006
- Graduated from the League of California Cities, Advanced Leadership Academy
- Coachella Valley Association of Governments (CVAG) Executive Board
- League of California Cities, Riverside Div., Executive Board
- CVAG Energy and Environment committee,
Gary L. Amy
- Building Civic Pride and Public Trust
- Enhancing economic development in our city
- increasing public safety personnel
ST Clair Adams
- Occupation: Air Traffic Controller
- Occupation: Public Relations Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.