(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Santa Ana Planning Commissioner
- Co-Founder & President, Bella Vista Neighborhood Association
- Former Director, Current Board Chairman, KidWorks in Santa Ana
- Former Chairman, Current Member, Santa Ana's Weed & Seed Community Revitalization Committee
- Recipient of Santa Ana's Neighborhood Hero Award and Community Building Award
- B.A., Biola University, Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Husband of a Santa Ana school teacher, dad of a 4yr old daughter & 6mo old son
Nelida M. Yanez
- Make Quality of Life in our Neighborhoods a Top Priority
- Reduce Crime
- Promote Smart Development
- Occupation: Santa Ana Commissioner/Paralegal
- U. S. Army (Active service 1977-1981; overseas duty in Korea)
- Court Clerk, Orange County Superior Court of California
- Masters in Public Administration, CSUF
- Chairperson, O.C. Paralegal Association, Family Law & Criminal Section (1998-Present)
- Commissioner, Environmental & Transportation Advisory Committee, (2/01-11/05)
- Community Oriented Policing (C.O.P.) (co-founder in Eastside Neighborhood Assn)
- Reducing crime through increase in law enforcement to give residents a quality way of life
- Public Safety, After School Programs, and Educational resources
- Allocate Measure M funds for street repair
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Orange County Register
(Registration may be required. You may login as smartvoter, password "smartvoter".)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.