League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Orange County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Council Member; City of Newport Beach; District 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Jan 4 9:36am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (82/82)|
50.5% Voter Turnout (756348/1497397)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Leslie J. Daigle
(Candidate did not respond to our request for information.)
- Occupation: Appointed Councilwoman/Businesswoman
- Occupation: Businesswoman/TV Producer
- Chairman of Santa Ana Heights Redevelopment Agency Project Advisory Committee (SAHPAC)
- TV Producer & writer & co-creator / "At Home on The Range"
- TV Producer & writer & co-creator/" Networking USA"
- Recipient of Certificates of Appreciation from the Southern Ca. Cable and Telecommunication Association
- CW Post College
- No expansion of John Wayne Airport
- No to City Council Appointment Process
- City Hall centrally located within Newport Center
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Orange County Register
(Registration may be required. You may login as smartvoter, password "smartvoter".)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:36 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.