(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- President, Event Medical Services, Inc. since 1983 / EMS Medical Products
- Chair, Regional Military Affairs Committee, Joint Forces Training Base
- Board Member, Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, The Youth Center (Los Alamitos), Vice Pres. Community Affairs
- Supporter of Precious Life Shelter, Los Alamitos
- Maintaining our efficient Police Department and our Parks and Recreation Programs
- Improved youth involvement in local government and to enhance programs for our seniors.
- I will continue to work for improved communication with our citizens and promote the quality of family life we enjoy in Los Alamitos.
- Occupation: Business Owner
- CEO & President, Global Conductor, Inc
- B.S. and M.B.A., University of Southern California
- US Navy - Submariner
- Guest Lecturer, U.S.C.
- Member, Los Alamitos School PTA, Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer and Sponsor of Los Alamitos Youth Sports AYSO & LAYB
Gerri Lee Graham-Mejia
- Support a more "cost effective approach" to running the City
- Promote Parks and Recreation activities and provide closer integration with our Schools
- Maintain our Public Safety focus and priorities
(Candidate did not respond to our request for information.)
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- Occupation: Mayor of the City of Los Alamitos
- Chief of Police (ret)
- FBI National Academy Graduate
- Orange County Fire Authority Board Member
- Vice Chairman, Orangeline Maglev Authority
- President, Beckstrand Cancer Foundation
- AYSO Regional Commissioner
Michele M Austin
- Stengthen and support our Police, Fire and Public Safety operations.
- Increase our Public Works effeciency thoughout the city.
- Strengthen our "service" and infrastructure improvement efforts.
- Occupation: General Contractor
- 14 Year Resident
- 8 Year PTA Board Member (President Twice)
- 2 Term Traffic Commissioner (Current Chair)
- 20 Years in General Contracting (Controller, General Manager, Project Manager)
- HSA Recipient
- Traffic congestion, parking solutions
- Promoting long term city staff employement
- Preserve and promote youth and senior programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Orange County Register
(Registration may be required. You may login as smartvoter, password "smartvoter".)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.