Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure A.
-- Alisal Union School District
64.83% Yes votes ......
35.17% No votes
- "NEIGHBORHOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPAIR AND SAFETY MEASURE"
To improve safety, upgrade classrooms, and make repairs at every neighborhood elementary school by:
- Replacing leaky roofs and outdated electrical wiring;
- Repairing deteriorating restrooms and plumbing;
- Upgrading classrooms and computer labs to teach math and science; and
- Adding new classrooms to existing schools and building new elementary schools to prepare for growing student enrollment;
shall Alisal Union School District issue 90 million dollars in bonds, with independent oversight, annual audits and NO money for administrators' salaries?
- Measure B.
Increase Business License Tax
-- City of Carmel-By-the-Sea
63.23% Yes votes ......
36.77% No votes
- To provide funding for Carmel-by-the-Sea general City services, shall an Ordinance amending Sections 5.08.010 and 5.08.020 of the Carmel-by-the-Sea Municipal Code to increase the business license taxes charged to businesses operating within the City of Carmel-by-the-Sea be approved?
- Measure C.
-- Santa Rita Union Elementary School District
57.83% Yes votes ......
42.17% No votes
- To reduce classroom overcrowding by building a new middle school, improve safety conditions of neighborhood elementary schools, replace relocatable classrooms and to construct, acquire, upgrade and equip classrooms, facilities and sites, shall Santa Rita Union Elementary School District issue $14,600,000 of bonds at legal interest rates, qualify for State matching funds, appoint a Citizens' Oversight Committee and enforce strict financial accountability guidelines to guarantee that no bond money used for operating expenses?
- Measure D.
One Percent Sales Tax Increase
-- City of Del Rey Oaks
56.63% Yes votes ......
43.37% No votes
- "Shall a sales tax rate of one percent (1%), for a period of not more than five (5) years, unless terminated sooner by the City Council, be adopted by the City of Del Rey Oaks, the proceeds of said tax to be utilized for general governmental purposes?
- Measure T.
-- Paso Robles Joint Unified School District
58.46% Yes votes ......
41.54% No votes
- To improve high school facilities by replacing deteriorating portable buildings and relieving overcrowded conditions by constructing permanent classrooms and career oriented centers; renovating and properly equipping older classrooms and physical education facilities; and repairing roofs, plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems, shall Paso Robles Joint Unified School District issue $20,000,000 in bonds at interest rates below the statutory limit? The Board will appoint a citizens' oversight committee and conduct annual audits to assure that funds are spent for no other purposes.
- Measure W.
-- West Hills Community College District
100.00% Yes votes ......
0.00% No votes
- To improve the quality of education for students and the community, shall the West Hills Community College District improve classrooms and educational facilities at all campuses, including constructing instructional buildings for computer, math, and social science classes, upgrading technology, building a multipurpose wellness center, and a new Ag Expo/rodeo arena, by issuing up to $49,400,000 in bonds at legal rates and qualifying for over $79,000,000 in state matching funds not otherwise available, with annual audits, and a citizens' oversight committee?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.