(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daviann L. Mitchell
- Occupation: CRIMINAL GANG PROSECUTOR, LA DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
- "EXCEPTIONALLY WELL QUALIFIED" by Women Lawyers' Association of Los Angeles
- Tried over 100 felony jury trials with 95% conviction
- Justice for Homicide Victims Award
- Former POLICE OFFICER, narcotics and service dog expert
- Nominee, Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney of the Year
John C. Gutierrez
- Making a difference in people's lives through the justice system
- Bringing fairness, ethics and professionalism to the bench
- Administer justice with fairness and integrity
- Occupation: Administrative Law Judge
- More than 13 years as an Administrative Law Judge
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- More than 23 years of diverse legal experience
- Uphold the principles of equality, fairness and due process under the law
- Provide the judicial experience and professional integrity that benefits our system
- Protect our community by ensuring violent criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County, an
Inter-League Organization has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Experience and Court Process.
Watch Televised Candidate Interviews Conducted by LWV/L.A. County
- Superior Court Offices 8 & 18
- Superior Court Offices 102 & 144
- These programs were funded by the League of Women Voters Education Fund and the Program on Constitutional and Legal Policy of the Open Society Institute. They were taped on September 13 at Long Beach Community TV. Interviewer is Margo Reeg, Voter Service Director of LWV/LAC; producer is Lois Ledger of 'View from Long Beach.' Streaming video is generously developed and hosted by LA36.
- Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- L.A. County Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.