(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Deborah L. Sanchez
- Occupation: CRIMINAL PROSECUTOR
- Rated "WELL QUALIFIED" by the Los Angeles County Bar
- Governor Appointment to Statewide Committee: TEROC
- Supervising Attorney of Special Prosecution Unit
- Responsible for Dozens of Sex Offenders Registering for Life
- Criminal & Civil Trial Experience
- Instructor of hundreds of attorneys, police officers and mediation students
- Fairness & Reasonableness
- Thoughtful, Well-Reasoned Decisions
- Experienced Application of the Law
- Occupation: California Deputy Attorney-General
- HARVARD LAW SCHOOL, Juris Doctorate 1973
- University of California, Main Campus, BA 1970
- Fremont High School, Los Angeles 1966
- Deputy Attorney General of the Year 1992
- Rated "WELL QUALIFIED" by the Bar in 2004
- Record of 4 wins 0 losses in upholding Death Penalty sentences
- To ensure that everyone appearing in my courtroom is patiently heard.
- Follow the law to the ends of justice.
- APPLY THE LAW AS IT IS ; NOT AS I MIGHT WANT IT TO BE
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County, an
Inter-League Organization has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Experience and Court Process.
Watch Televised Candidate Interviews Conducted by LWV/L.A. County
- Superior Court Offices 8 & 18
- Superior Court Offices 102 & 144
- These programs were funded by the League of Women Voters Education Fund and the Program on Constitutional and Legal Policy of the Open Society Institute. They were taped on September 13 at Long Beach Community TV. Interviewer is Margo Reeg, Voter Service Director of LWV/LAC; producer is Lois Ledger of 'View from Long Beach.' Streaming video is generously developed and hosted by LA36.
- L.A. County Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.