League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Member, City Council; City of San Pablo Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 4 7:35am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (10/10)
(29 Total Write-In Votes .57%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Genoveva Garcia Calloway
- Occupation: Incumbent
- U.C. Berkeley Masters degree in Clinical Social Work
- San Pablo Planning Commission - Former member
- Elected San Pablo City Clerk 1998 -2002
- Mayor City of San Pablo - rotational appointed 12/2005
- May 26, 2006 Received from Contra Costa College the "Distinguished Outstanding Alumni Award" In recognition of Outstanding Community Service
- Employer: Contra Costa County Mental Health Services
Arturo M. Cruz
- Continue our partnership with our school to enhance safety and academic excellence for all our children.
- Build a Youth Center and continue to provide quality after school and summer recreational programs.
- Promote business opportunities and leadership through the creation of a Merchant's Association.
- Occupation: Mental Health Clerk
- Occupation: Crime Scene Cleaner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- San Pablo City Council Web Page
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:31 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.