(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Karen G. Stepper
- Occupation: Town of Danville, Council/ Mayor 2006/ CPA Jenkins & Stepper
- Commissioner, Contra Costa Transportation Authority (2004), current alternate
- League of California Cities Appointee: Rev & Tax, Resolutions
- President, Exchange Club of San Ramon Valley
- Former Board Member, San Ramon Unified School District, 9 years
- Former President, Mustang Soccer League (3), Director (10), Coach (25 yrs)
- Former Teacher, High School Mathematics
Michael "Mike" Shimansky
- Improve Danville traffic/ partner with schools on transportation issues
- Enhance parks, facitilities, & fields for youth and seniors
- Strengthen planning of economy and heritage resources of downtown
- Occupation: Danville Town Councilmember
- Occupation: Businessman
- Danville Planning Commissioner, Past Chair
- Danville Heritage Resource Commissioner
- Danville Chamber of Commerce Businessperson of the Year 2005
- Sheriff's Offiec of Emergency Servics Dive Recovery Tean Member Captain,, 12 years
- Danville Chamber Governmnet Relations Committee Chair
- Danville's Representative to CCC Transportation Authority Citizens Advisory Committtee, Vice Chair
- Improve Traffic Safety at Schools
- Respect Seniors & Veterans Community Needs
- Create High School Age Teen Center & Activities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Danville Town Council Web page
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.