League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Board Member; Contra Costa Community College District; Ward 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 4 7:35am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (302/302)
(170 Total Write-In Votes .26%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Nejedly
- Occupation: General Engineering Contractor (Nejcorp.com)
- Contra Costa Communty College District Governing Board President
- B.S. Construction Management , Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- J.D., John F. Kennedy University School of Law
- Juvenile Systems Planning Advisory Committee Member
- Mt Diablo/Silverado Council Boy Scout Executive Board Member
- Mostly a Husband and Father of Three
- Balanced budget within state ongoing apportionment
- Increase enrollment and access to all county residents
- Provide educational support to local businesses
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- A.A DIablo Valley College
- B.A. San Francisco State University
- Return to fiscal responsibility
- Retain and recruit faculty members
- Stop falling enrollment to maximise state funding
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:31 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.