(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent/recreation teacher
- Current East Bay Regional Park District Director, Ward 5
- B.S. Secondary Education, University of Houston
- Former Public School Teacher
- Former Alameda County Recycling Board Member
- Former Livermore City Council Member
- Former Livermore Area Recreation & Park District Director
- Open Dublin Hills and Vargas Plateau Regional Parks and Dunbarton Quarry Parkland within three years
- Add Doolan Canyon to EBRPD masterplan map as potential park/trail locations
- Work with local governments and the public for renewal of the 1988 AA park bond for desired capital park projects.
- Occupation: Pharmacist, Businessman
- BS Pharmacy, Idaho State University
- Pharmacy Manager Sav-On Pharmacy
- President, Pirrone Incorporated
- Ohlone College Bond Oversite Committee Member
- Fremont Niles ROTARY
- Avid Hiker, Backpacker and Mountaineer
- Insure that adequate funds are available for land acquisition
- Adequately maintain and preserve our parks
- Open new park as funds become available
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Board of Directors' Web Page
News and Analysis
- Date: Monday, October 2
Time: 8 PM
Place: DSRSD Board Room, 7051 Dublin Blvd.
Sponsor: League of Women Voters Livermore-Amador Valley
- Watch this televised forum on Comcast Channel 26 in the Tri-Valley area October 8 - 11 at 7 pm
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.