(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Brian P. Bilbray
(49.57%) in San_Diego_County
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Immigration Reform Consultant
- Former Member of Congress
- Former San Diego County Supervisor
- Former Mayor and City Councilman
- Co-Chairman, Federation for American Immigration Reform
Francine P Busby
- Secure our Nation's Borders and STOP Illegal Immigration
- Balance the Federal Budget, Reduce Government Spending
- End the Closed Door "Earmarking" process
(45.02%) in San_Diego_County
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Trustee, Cardiff School Board
- Past President, Cardiff Education Foundation
- Wife, Mother, Community Leader
- Founder, Casa Theresa Central Guild
- Restore Honesty and Integrity to Congress
- Reduce the Cost of Health Care
- Implement Comprehensive Immigration Policy
(3.81%) in San_Diego_County
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Father/Math Teacher
- MA, Ed. Admin. - CSUDH/SDSU ('92)
- Law School, 3 years
- BA, Economics - CSULB ('84)
- Disabled Veteran (service-connected, 50% - training injury while at West Point)
- US Military Academy, West Point (Class of 1978))
- LIMITED Federal government, in compliance with Constitutional principles, will be my primary focus as a member of the House of Representatives.
- Illegal Immigration must be stopped, the FTAA must be defeated, and the U.S. MUST withdraw from the UnitedNations - and banish it from our shores.
- Energy independence is vital to our national and fiscal security. Production of new fuels and technologies should be the "To the moon" for our time.
(1.59%) in San_Diego_County
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- small business owner
- Tax fighter
- To get the politicians out of Washington and back to their district.
- Make our legislature read the bills before they can vote on them.
- Change "use it or lose it" budgeting to "save it and keep it"
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 50. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.