League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Santa Clara Counties, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
United States Representative; District 11; Peace and Freedom Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Peace and Freedom party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Disabled Advocate
- Some College
- Certifdies medical assist and Hosp Unit coor.
- Sacramento Central Labor Council Bd-Member1990-1992
- Disability Advocate 1992 to current
- I would like to see President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney impeached.
- The withdrawal of all U.S. forces in Iraq and the Mideast
- National Healthcare for all
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.