League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
State Senator; District 30; Democratic Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Democratic party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a Democratic ballot at your polling
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (378/378)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: California State Lawmaker
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from UCLA
- Attended Western State University of Law.
- Lifelong Resident of Montebello
- Father of two children in local public schools
- Increase access to Healthcare and Education
- Create new laws to fight gangs and graffiti
- Affordable prescription medications for seniors
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.