(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barry K. Hartz
- Occupation: Legislative Director/Businessman
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Attorney
- As a Judge Pro Tempore, I believe that courts have the duty to uphold the law and the original intent of the Constitution.
- As an attorney, I believe in fighting for elders that are victims of abuse and fraud.
- I earned both a Bachelor's degree and a Juris Doctor from Western State University in Fullerton.
- I am a life-long Southern Californian, and have resided in the Inland Empire since 1985.
- Stop illegal immigration.
- No new taxes! Government must live within its means.
- Prevent elder abuse through revising conservatorship laws.
- Occupation: Director of Gov. Relations
- Masters Degree/Public Administration/Cal State Fullerton
- Bachelors Degree/Political Science/Cal Poly Pomona University
- Served as Mayor of Covina (90-92)
- Re-Elected to a second term in 1992
- Elected to a third term in March of 2003
- Administrative Assistant to State Senator William Campbell (ret.)
- Keep local public safety and crime prevention at the top of the state's agenda ensuring that the district has the resources it needs
- Support stopping the flood of illegal immigrants by securing our borders with the use of the National Guard
- Support legislation to improve the state's business climate and bring companies and jobs to our area
- Occupation: Police Officer
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.