League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 44; Green Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (273/273)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Motion Picture Projectionist
- Occupation: Renter Services Businessowner
- Pro Bono Education Advocate in Public Schools
- J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles 2004
- Candidate for US Congress in 2004 to Oppose Adam Schiff's Support of Iraq War
- Candidate for Mayor of Pasadena in 2003 for Low Cost Rental Housing
- B.S. Economics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1987
- Add PEACE to the Sacramento Agenda - Stop Bush's Wars
- Rights and Resources to Protect Affordable Rental Housing
- More Money for Schools and Universal Health Care Coverage
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.