(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney/ University Educator
- Former Executive Director, Bet Tzedek Legal Services/The House of Justice
- Former Member, Los Angeles City Council
- Graduate, Harvard University and Harvard Law School
- Courageous Leadership Award, Women Against Gun Violence
- Education Advocacy Award, Amercian Civil Liberties Union
- FAMMY Award, Jewish Family Services of Los Angeles
- Health care
- Occupation: West Hollywood Councilmember
- Director of the Free Clinic
- Woman of the Year, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
Eric Michael Fine
- Universal Healthcare
- Support of Organized Labor
- Defense and Promotion of Social Rights
- Occupation: Marijuana Legalization Coordinator
- Occupation: Nonprofit Organization Director
- Founder & Spokesperson, For Grace (http://www.forgrace.org), a nonprofit dedicated to ensuring the ethical and equal treatment of all women in pain
- Ballerina before becoming ill with the chronic pain disease, RSD, 23 years ago
- BA Dance, University of California Irvine
- Championed two CA Senate Informational Hearings about chronic pain issues
- Delivered CA RSD Education Bill to Gov. Schwarzenegger's Desk Year One in 2005
- Award of Excellence, Southern California Cancer Pain Initiative
- Universal Health Care
- Chronic Pain Awareness & Education
- Accessibility and Integration of People With Disabilities
- Occupation: Producer/Teacher/Author
- Executive Producer, Educational Television Program: California Politics
- Teacher: Media Arts, Producing
- Author, 2002
- Animal Welfare Campaigner
- Los Angeles County: Board Appointee, the City of West Hollywood, 2001
- LAUSD, UCLA, Fred Sands, Pepperdine, Bachelor of Science: Mercy College
- Improving Education/Provide Schools More Flexibility in Spending Education Aid for Teachers
- Provide State Healthcare/Support Senator Khuel's SB840 for State Healthcare & Addressing Nurse Shortages/Patient Ratio Rights
- Support Animal Welfare/Pass Legislation for Criminal Penalties for Cruelty to Animals
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.