(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Human Services Administrator
- Occupation: Senator's District Representative
- Council President
- Senator to the LANC Congress
- Commissioner Appointed by Mayor (DWP/GRC)
- 2006 "Outstanding Young Californian" Award Winner (California Junior Chamber)
- 2006 JFK New Frontier Award Nominee
- Private Pilot / Ham Radio Operator
Jane F. Lowenthal
- Local Control over Land Use Decisions to help stop runaway development
- Ending use of Urban Landfills
- Universal Healthcare for all Californians
- Occupation: Mediator/Arbitrator/Businesswoman
- 5 years as a State Library Commissioner, 25+ Years as a Mediator / Arbitrator, inc. Superior Court & Hearings for Dept of Justice, AmerDisabilitiesAct
- Author Congressional Bill HR4287: "Katrina Rita Hurricane Relief Act of 2005"
- Helped Get HR13 Passsed: Brings $1.5 Billion to Nation's & $100+ million to CA's Libraries and Museums
- 30+ Years Public Service including:Nat'l Kidney Foundation, City of Hope, Jewish Federation, Asian Amer Dispute Resolution Board, LeagueofWomenVoters
- 2004 Nominee CA Library Association "President's Award"; Nomination Letter signed by Senators Feinstein & Boxer, Nancy Pelosi & 22 CA Congressmembers!
- The difference, a World of Difference is: "Experience, Integrity, Commitment & Passion!"
Sidney "Sid" Gold
- Sacramento Needs A Mediator! End Fiscal & Legislative Gridlock
- Fix Infrastructre, inc. levees, 5, 14, 118, 210, 405 Freeway Gridlock, Eminent Domain Problems
- Highlight & Improve Education; More Concern for Teachers, Librarians, Foster Kids, AfterSchoolPgms,Lifetime Learning & Bring More Business to the 38th
- Occupation: Physician/Administrator
- Vice Chair Granada Hills North Neighborhood Council
- Distinguished Physician of the Year Southern California Medical Group
- President, North valley Democratic Club
- Delegate, California Medical Association
- President, District 17, Los Angeles County Medical Association
- True Representation for the community in Sacramento
- Accessable and quality health care for all
- Educating our children to participate in the global world
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Google News Search
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.