(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Francisco Supervisor, District 4/Accountant
- Member, Finance & Budget Committee
- Commissioner, San Francisco Transportation Authority
- District Representative, State Senator John Burton (Ret.) 1995-2002
- Masters of Business Administration, Pepperdine University
- Masters of Science, Golden Gate University
- Bachelors of Science, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Increase education funding by fully funding Proposition 98 to ensure that we have the best resources for our students and teachers.
- Make primary medical care more available to working families and low-income residents.
- Restore workers' compensation programs and improve working conditions.
- Occupation: Golden Gate Bridge Board Director
- Anchorwoman-reporter for CBS-affiliate KGWN-TV
- Manager of Public Relations for Mervyn's Department Stores
- Mayor Newsom's Policy Council for Children, Youth
- Asian Art Museum, Boardmember
- Active in Shanti, Sacred Heart School in the Western Addition, and Catholic Charities
- University of California B.A., Masters degree in Journalism from Medill at Northwestern University
- Heal Our Broken Health Care System with Single Payer Health Care.
- Protect Our Environment.
- Bring Excellence and Access Back to Public Schools, Colleges and Universities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.