League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
State of California
June 6, 2006 Election
State Board of Equalization; District 2; Peace and Freedom Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Peace and Freedom party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (6270/6270)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard R. "Rick" Perry
- Occupation: Gardener
- Degree in Goverment/Journalism from California State University in 1978
- Served as Vice-Chair of CSEA-CSU Unit 5 Bargining Council
- Treasurer of Health Care for All-Sacramento Valley Chapter
- CSUS Chapter 303 Union President
- Member of Board-State Employees Building Corporation
- Member-Peace and Freedom Sacramento County Central Committee
- Increase the tax rates on the wealthiest Californians and their corporations.
- Work to repeal corporate tax cuts enacted from 1980 to present
- Change state law to ALLOW disclosure of corporations who pay no state taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Equalization
- Serves on the Board of Equalization, California’s elected tax
commission, a body that:
- Oversees the administration of over two dozen tax and fee
programs including sales and use, cigarette and tobacco,
alcohol and fuels tax.
- Serves as the appellate body for California income and
franchise tax cases.
- Oversees the administration of property tax statewide.
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.