(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- 1st.district member Sonoma County Dem. Cenral Committee
Terry Allan Elverum
- Voter education following up registration
- Electing representatives of everyday people to local offices (city councils, school boards, etc)
- Obtaining fairer reporting of issues in the local media, which has long shown bias toward business and conservative views.
- Occupation: Education Union Representative
- 17 years of education union experience:
- Served 13 years as a member and officer with the California Federation of Teachers (CFT), an afilliate of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- Employed nearly 5 years as field representative with the California Federation of Teachers
- Served as President of CFT Council of Classified Employees 1994-2001
- Volunteered as Community Coordinator with the Alliance for a Better California for Sonoma, Oakmont and surrounding areas 2005 Special Election
- Earned AA degree in Fine Arts from Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo and on break in the Labor Studies program at the National Labor College, MD
- I will advocate for progressive values in searching for, and endorsement of, Democratic candidates for state and local office.
- I will promote an effective and well-organized Democratic Central Committee that has the respect of Democratic Party voters and elected officials.
- I will work to build a cohesive message that resonates with all members of the Sonoma County Democratic Central Committee and our constituents.
Raymund R. Gallian
- Occupation: Union Representative
- Occupation: Public Relations Consultant
- City of Sonoma Planning Commissioner since 1997
- Founding organizer and past president of the Verano Springs Association
- Sonoma County Press Club Vice President
- Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce Member
- Mother of 13-year-old twin girls
- Lived in the Sonoma Valley for 20 years
William Dean "Bill" Manners
- I'm running to help restore credibility and respect to the Central Committee so that it can perform its mission.
- The Central Committee should work cooperatively with Democrats holding local elected offices.
- The Central Committee must operate in a more organized and professional manner than it has been.
- Occupation: Retired Union Carpenter
- Delegate to the District Counsel of Carpenters
- Delegate to the Regional Counsel of Carpenters
- Job Steward
- Alternate to the Sonoma County Democratic Central Committee
- Board Member of the Santa Rosa Democratic Club
Kyle A.L. O'Connor
- Promote for Election Democratic Candidates
- Promote Democratic Party Values
- Register Democrats
- Occupation: Importer/National Guardsman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.