(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lillian K. Sing
- Occupation: Judge
- 22 years judicial experience
- San Francisco Municipal Court (former Presiding Judge); Superior Court; Appellate Division, Superior Court; California Supreme Court (on assignment)
- MA Degree in Social Work, Columbia University
- Graduate, Hastings College of the Law
- Founder, San Francisco Drug Court, which has turned around the lives of hundreds of first-time nonviolent drug offenders
- Faculty Judge, California Center for Judicial Education; Faculty Judge, National Judges' College
Eric M. Safire
- Expand accessibility of Courts to litigants representing themselves; implement early resolution & mediation of cases
- Demystify Courts by holding Access to Justice information meetings in the neighborhoods
- Upgrade electronic filing system to ease the paperwork burden in both Civil and Criminal Courts
- Occupation: Lawyer
- BA-Temple University (cum laude) 1975
- JD-Golden Gate University Law School 1978
- Alaska Public Defender 1978-81
- Private Practice in San Francisco 1982-present
- SF Elections Commission 2004-2006
- Board Of Trustees- Congregation Sherith Israel
- To administer fair and functional justice
- To oversee a court room where litigants are treated with respect & dignity
- stem the tide of processing justice and bring back the notion that the Courts exist for the benefit of the litigants
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.