(Vote for 12)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tom A. Hsieh
Arlo H. "Hale" Smith
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Trial Attorney , Have argued before US and California Supreme Courts on civil liberties cases
- Former Director, Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART), successfully negotiated to bring BART to SF Airport
- Member, California Democratic State Central Committee since 1982
- Have served as Corresponding Secretary and Parliamentarian, San Francisco Democratic Party,
- Opponent of Religious Fundamentalism! Legalize Gay Marriages Now!
- Gay, Out and Proud!
Mary Y. Jung
- Impeach Bush and Cheney NOW!
- Send Governor Arnold Back to Hollywood! Elect a DEMOCRATIC Governor!
- Equal Rights For LGBT Community In all areas NOW! Legalize Gay Marriages NOW!
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 1st Vice Chair - SFDCCC
- Board Member, DemocracyAction
- Board Member, Pacific Asian American Women Bay Area Coalition
- Take back the White House, Congress, and the Governor's Office
- Register more Democratic Voters
- Increase Democratic Party participation among ethnic communities and young people
- Occupation: Neighborhood Outreach Director
- Deputy District Director for Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
- Board Member, SF Women's Political Committee (SFWPC), DemocracyAction & Richmond District Democratic Club
- Former Executive Director of SF Democratic Party
- Take action by continuing to create and implement voter registration and precinct organizing programs that mobilize the grassroots.
- Promote and protect the values that Democrat's share such as civil liberties, environmental protection and access to affordable health care.
- Encourage unity within the Democratic Party through coalition building, cooperation and a focus on common goals.
- Occupation: Incumbent/Neighborhood Advocate/Attorney/Teacher
- California Democratic Party Platform Committe, Sustainable Communities Plank Chair
- Local Democratic Party leader: Board Member Wallenberg Jewish Democratic Club and Richmond District Democratic Club, and member of many more
- Richmond resident and Involved parent , Board member of the Planning Association of the Richmond
- Parks and open space advocate, fought for and obtained funding to revitalize neighborhood parks
- Yale and Harvard Law School attorney specializing in corporate social responsibility issues
- Former Visiting Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Jason M "Jason Wong" Wong
- Getting Democrats Elected !
- Registering Voters!
- Building Bridges between our diverse communities!
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Owner of i5labs
- FDR 12th AD Young Democrat of the Year
- UC Berkeley - BA Economics 98'
Dioscoro "Roy" Recio
- Voter Registration
- Modernization of San Francisco Democratic Party Infrastructure
- Engagement of Youth and Asian voters
- Occupation: District Supervisor Representative - Supervisor Bevan Dufty
- Native San Franciscan
- Life long democrat
- BA: English Literature and Psychology BS: Advertising, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Career of Democratic Activism and professionalism in California, Washington State, Colorado, Massachusetts, Alabama and Washington D.C.
- Endorsed by Treasurer Jose Cisneros, Supervisors Michela Alioto-Pier, Jake McGoldrick, Aaron Peskin, Fiona Ma, Sean Elsbernd, Bevan Dufty, Tom Ammiano
- Endorsed by African American Democratic Cub, Westside Chinese Democratic Club, Small Property Owners of San Francisco and Plan C
- Ensuring that San Francisco remains the #1 Democratic City in the United States
- Increasing Democratic voter registration in San Francisco
- Promoting the best and brightest Democratic minds in San Francisco
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.