(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- Bachelor of Arts-Manangement, Saint Mary's College
- Graduate Studies-Leadership, Saint Mary's College
- Publisher/CEO Vox Publications
- Professional Photographer/Owner, Constant Image Photography
- Open Government
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Neighborhood Development
- Occupation: Business Agent
- San Jose Planning Commissioner
- President, Santa Clara and San Benito Counties Building Trades Council
- Silicon Valley Crimestoppers
- Mineta San Jose International Airport Noise Monitoring Commission
- Safe and Healthy Neighborhoods
- Getting District One Our Fair Share
- Breaking Traffic Gridlock
- Occupation: Retired Salesman
- Community activist for over many years for financial responsibility and open government.
- Founded the organization that successfully fought the San Jose utility tax for the Giant's stadium.
- Open government
- Financial responsibility: Stop waste such as street racing, City Hall, and city-funded pro sports facilities
- Curbing abuse of eminent domain
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- CANDIDATE FORUMS:
- May 9, 7:00 to 9:00 pm:
- Moreland-West San Jose Community Center, 1850 Fallbrook Ave; Hosts: Neighborhood Associations:
- San Jose Mercury News Election Coverage
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.