League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
City Clerk; City of Torrance Voter Information
Results as of Jun 27 2:22pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (91/91)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Clerk
- Torrance Historical Society Board Member
- National Council Alcoholism & Drug Dependence South Bay Board Member
- City Clerk Association of California Legislation Committee
- Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Torrance Class of 93
- Former California State PTA Newsletter Editor & Board Member
- Past President Torrance Council of PTAs
- Experienced professional stewardship of the office of city clerk.
- No games. No politics.
- Resource for the public and city departments.
- Occupation: Public Works Technician
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Torrance Home Page
- City of Torrance Election Website
- The Torrance Cable Television Advisory Board offers each candidate the
opportunity to videotape a 3-minute statement to be shown on
Community Television Channel 28, May 17th through June 5th at 8:30 p.m.
- Torrance Community TV (TCTV Ch28) will air the League of Women Voters-
AAUW-Torrance Council of PTAs sponsored Candidate Forum between April 20
and June 5 each night at 7:00 p.m.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:06 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.