(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daviann L. Mitchell
- Occupation: Criminal Gang Prosecutor
- Nominee, Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney of the Year
- Former police officer, narcotics and service dog expert
- Rated "Exceptionally Well-Qualified" by Women Lawyers' Association of Los Angeles
- Tried 100 felony jury trials
John C. Gutierrez
- Making a difference in people's lives through the justice system
- Bringing fairness, ethics and professionalism to the bench
- Occupation: Administrative Law Judge
- More than 13 years as an Administrative Law Judge
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- More than 23 years of diverse legal experience
Richard H. "Rick" Loomis
- Uphold the principles of equality, fairness and due process under the law
- Provide the judicial experience and professional integrity that benefits our system
- Protect our community by ensuring violent criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law
- Occupation: Deputy City Attorney
- Rated "Well-Qualified" by the LA County Bar Association
- Twenty-six years of legal and trieal experience in Los Angeles County
- JD, University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall) 1979
- AB, Swarthmore College 1976
- Candidate, Master of Divinity, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena
- Endorsed by the Long Beach Independent Press Telegram
Stephen M. Feldman
- I want to challenge any perception that justice is no longer being administered at the local courthouse.
- I want to achieve a fair and impartial resolution of cases according to well-established legal precedents and accomplishing that result in a profess
- Occupation: ATTORNEY AT LAW
- JUDGE PRO-TEM
- SUPERIOR COURT ARBITRATOR
- ADMITTED TO US SUPREME COURT
- CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT
Richard A. Nixon
- 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A SUCCESSFUL TRIAL LAWYER - MOST EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE IN THIS RACE
- I LOVE THE LAW - I KNOW IT VERY WELL- MY COURTROOM WILL BE "USER FRIENDLY' AND AN ENVIRONMENT FOR DECISIVE RESOLUTION TO ALL MATTERS
- I WILL SERVE THE PUBLIC AND THE COURT SYSTEM WITH HONOR AND JUSTICE TO ALL
David Crawford, III
- Occupation: Attorney/Business Owner
- Occupation: Trial Attorney
- Partner at Law Offices of POLLARD, CRANERT, CRAWFORD & STEVENS
- Appointed Judge Pro Tem , Mediator and Arbitrator since 1991
- Founding member of the North Valley Neighborhood Watch
- Juris Doctor Degree from Pepperdine School of Law, Malibu, California
- Community Safety and Growth without prejudice or abuse
- Encourage resolution of differences in an unbiased and user-friendly manner
- Uphold and appropriately interpret the laws that govern this country
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.