League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
Member, Green Party County Council; County of Los Angeles; Senate District 17 & 19 Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ellen L. Maisen
- Occupation: Teacher/Educator
- Science/ Math Teacher LAUSD
- 2002 Masters in Educational Administration
- Advisor District Intern BTSA Program LAUSD
- LEARN Parent Council Member
- PTA Parlimentarian
- Elected to First Green County Council
- I will work to build the Grassroots of the Green Party in Los Angeles County
- I will help provide opportunities to include and support the diverse interests in Los Angeles County.
- I will help build effective democracy in our Green Party structures ensuring citizens a platform to work with their leaders.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Green Party of Los Angeles County
- County Council of the Green Party of L.A. County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:06 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.