League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
Member, Green Party County Council; County of Los Angeles; Senate District 20 Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
John Paul Lindblad
- Occupation: Architect - Private Practitioner
- Master of Architecture, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Design, University of Washington
- Candidate of the Peace and Freedom Party for the 24th US Congressional Seat in 1992
- "Conflict Resolution Training-Mending Human Relations" sponsored by L.A. City Human Relations Commission, Nat'l Conference for Community and Justice Participant
- Panorama City Urban Design Assistance Team Study for developing of a sustainable historic commercial area in cooperation with the Los Angeles City Council and Planning Department
- Coro Southern California Neighborhood Leadership Development Program Graduate, 2003
Janell M. Holle
- "Stop global warming" - Deployment of strategies and tactics to reduce and cope with global warming
- "Clean Money" - Banning of all corporatist lobbying and campaign spending
- "100% Amnesty" - Human Dignity and full Immigration rights for all
- Occupation: Retired
- member, San Fernando Valley Greens
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Green Party of Los Angeles County
- County Council of the Green Party of L.A. County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:06 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.