(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Heidi Marie Petty
John Waite Mackenzie
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
Duane "Bud" Burlison
- Occupation: Contractor/Firefighter
Steve C. Loveseth
- Occupation: Retired Division Manager
- Occupation: Behavioral Healthcare Specialist
- Secretary, Sanitation District 5
- Director, California HepC Task Force
- Former Board of Directors Vice Chair, Haight Asbury Free Clinics
- Former Chair, Contra Costa Aids Consortium
- CEO, Healthy Partnerships, Inc
Heather I. Rock
- To do everything in my power to help rally a successful vote for Measure D.
- When measure D passes, to diligently serve the citizens of Crockett and Port Costa in my capacity as a Crockett Community Services Director.
- Work to keep the fees associated with Sewer Services, for both communities, at adequate and affordable levels.
- Occupation: Executive Assistant for Trade Association
- B.A. - Public Policy from George Washington University, Minors in Economics & Communications
- Former Administrative Analyst for Special District/Assessment Engineering Office
- Devoted Crockett Enthusiast
- Volunteer Advisor for YMCA Youth & Government Program
Karen "Dejah" Dorantes
- To safeguard and improve the recreational assets of Crockett.
- To ensure that the residents of the Crockett CSD receive reliable and efficient sewer service.
- To provide sound management and good value for the residents of Crockett and Port Costa .
- Occupation: accounts receivable, financial services
- Crockett Landing Homeowner's Association, Architectural Committee
- Crockett Improvement Association, Mural Committee
- Crockett's weather oberver for KTVU-TV since 2005
- acquiring, preserving & enhancing local community assets & resources
- working with both communities, coordinating local agencies in one governance
- improving the quality of life for our citizens, and enhancing our community lifestyle
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.