(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent County Supervisor
- Assistant to Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan
- Co-Founder of the Association of Chinese Families of the Disabled
- Co-Founder of the East Bay Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- Licensed Clincal Social Worker
- Master's Degree in Social Work, San Francisco State University
- Chair, Alameda County Board of Supervisors Health Committee
- Expand Health Care Coverage for Children and Families
- Develop Early Intervention Programs for Children and Youth
- Enhance Services and Programs for Seniors
- Occupation: Mayor of San Leandro
- Member of the Alameda County Transportation Authority 1999-present (Chair, 2002-2004)
- Member of the Waste Management Authority 1998-present (President, 2001)
- Member of the Congestion Management Authority 1996-present
- Member of the Bay Area Quality Management District 2000-2006
- Member of the Economic Development Alliance for Business 1998-present
- Member of the Association of Bay Area Governments Executive Board 2002-present
- Economic Development
- Neighborhood Revitalization through Responsible Land Use Planning
- Transportation Solutions
- Occupation: Business Analyst
- BA Political Science
- 12 years professional experience. The last 7 years with Crowley Maritime Corporation
- Founder of community advocacy group, East Bay Living and member of West Alameda Business Association Economic Development Committee
- Past work includes intern and volunteer field office rep for past President Pro Tem of the California Senate, Bill Lockyer
- Former DNC campaign organizer
- Eagle Scout - Troop 6, Alameda
- Helping our schools and our children succeed
- Fixing our County's healthcare system
- Improve transparency and financial oversight in our County
- Occupation: Council Member RN
- San Leandro City Council Member for 7 years
- Registered Nurse for over 20 years
- San Leandro School Board for 14 years
- Improve Alameda County Healthcare System and Medical Center
- Help Businesses Thrive and Encourage Their Involvement in the Community
- Create a Better Environment to Help our Police Force
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.