- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative / Consultant, Community Building Inst.
- Community: Price Hill
- Education: Elder H.S. 1984; Miami University, B.A. 1988; Indiana University, M.P.A. 1995
- My wife, Lucienne, and I have three children and attend St. Teresa Parish.
- I voted against massive tax increases and led the fight against "double-dipping" by elected officials.
- I have fought for neighborhoods assisting homeownership initiatives on the Westside, working with residents of Addyston to address environmental issue
- In the legislature I have stood for fiscal restraint and government accountability in Columbus.