(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Louis H. Katz
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Woodward High School
- University of Wisconsin, BA majoring in Political Science
- University of Cincinnati, Juris Doctor
Wendy Saunders Heldman
- Preserving the character and quality of life in Amberley Village which make our Village an address of distinction
- Maintaining the highest quality of life and services for all residents and employees of our Village while assuring fiscal responsibility.
- Increasing the values of our homes.
- Occupation: photographer/graduate student in counseling
- B.S. in Speech from Northwestern University
- Past Parent Board President of Walnut Hills High School
- Master Photographer degreee conferred by Professionhal Photographers of America
- Graduate student in counseling at Xavier University
- Intern at Clermont Counseling Center
- Unite the community by increasing recreational, social, and housing opportunities.
- Increase involvement with Cincinnati Public Schools and support our new neighborhood school, Pleasant Ridge Montessori.
- Continue to repair and rebuild our stormwater infrastructure to ameliorate flooding.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Village of Amberley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.