League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Council Member; Village of Amberley; District C Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Syndicated Newspaper Columnist
- Entrepreneur of the Year - 2005
- Licensed Master Plumber
- Master Carpenter
- Amberley Village Planning Commission Member 1998 - Present
- BS Geology - University of Cincinnati
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Louise Ellen (Cohen) Wolf
- Maintain Green Space by Keeping Park Zoning for Crest Hills
- Increase Revenues by Bringing New Commerce to Gibson, North Site and Losantiville School Properties
- Save Tax Money by Using Proven Technology to Maintain Roads
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- BA in American History -UC
- BS in Secondary Education-UC
- Board member Cedar Village
- Board member Golf Manor Synagogue
- Past board member Jewish Federation
- Past president Yavneh PTA
- Reduce or eliminate the deficit
- Develop property currently zoned as business
- Provide a green belt and develop Crest Hills property
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Village of Amberley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.