League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Council Member; Village of Amberley; District B Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Catherine A. Cappel
- Occupation: vice president superior automotive group
- graduate of Walnut Hills high school
- served in us army ordinance corp 1953-1955
- founded and operated Everready Electric Co Inc 57-77
- Currently employed with the Superior Automotive Group since 1977
- overseeing five automotive dealerships
- Serving as trustee on Rollman Reserve HOA
- Amberley Village has serious financial problems
- The Village needs to develop the crest hills property and other available sites
- initiate a plan to address the storm water issues
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Village of Amberley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.