(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles S. "Chuck" Kamine
- Occupation: Lawyer
- BA, cum laude Brandeis University
- JD, University of Denver College of Law
- Practicing attorney for 29 years
- Mayor of Amberley Village
- Amberley Village Council last 8 years
- Amberley Village Planning Commission last 21 years
Richard S. "Dick" Kerstine
- Increase municipal revenues with development of North Site and former Gibson Site while preserving golf course as prestige amenity in Village.
- Continue work establishing desirable public school option with new neighborhood Pleasant Ridge Montessori School.
- Continue expanding recreational and community building opportunities in the Village.
- Occupation: Ophthalmologist
- BA, Washington Univ (St. Louis)
- MD. Univ of Louisville School of Medicine
- Univ of Cincinnati Medical School volunteer appointments
- Community: Board member,Clovernook Center for the Blind, Plum St. Temple Historic Preservation Fund; Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Jewish Fed
- Amberley Village resident 38 years
- To re-establish fiscal responsibility to the Village budget process
- To preserve Amberley's future through responsible development of all available sites, thereby producing much needed revenue.
- To increase the value of our homes and restore the long history of the desirability of an Amberley Village address.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Village of Amberley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.