(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Merrie Lynn (Stewart) Stillpass
- Occupation: Urban Planning Consultant
- Chairperson, Amberley Village Planning Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals
- B. Urban Planning, U.C. DAAP
- MS Architecture, U.C. DAAP
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- Trustee, Cincinnati Museum Center
- Planning Principal, Vision Implementation Group LLC
William D. "Bill" Lennard
- Responsible management of fiscal resources to maintain high levels of Village services
- Preservation of Village's aesthetic and environmental resources which directly effect community character and enhance property values
- Continue to build sense of community and enhance quality of life
- Occupation: Engineering Manager
- Amberley Village Councilman 2002-2005
- 26 years as Engineer in Consumer Products Industry
- Purdue University-BS Electrical Engineering - 1979
- Sustain high quality of life in Amberley Village
- Proactively Address Financial Challenges faced by the Village
- Work in partnership with adjacent communities to strengthen the region
- Reduce or eliminate deficit
- Develop village owned property at the North site
- Develop Crest Hills property responsibly
- Occupation: Epidemiologist
- Former Manager of QA/QC and Regulatory Affairs in both the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries
- B.A. Anthropology/Sociology; B.A. Zoology, Miami University
- Recipient of 10 yr Volunteer Service Award - CAB
- Erase our operating deficit by aggressively attracting a major employer to replace earnings tax revenue from Gibson and create enterprise zones
- Maintain current zoning and promote responsible development to keep Amberley Village a unique destination for families
- Obtain local and state funding for infrastructure and roads
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Village of Amberley
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.