(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Homemaker/Volunteer
- Neighborhood: Green Township
- Education: Marketing Degree from University of Cincinnati
Charles E. Mitchell
Steve E. Grote
- Excellence in Development
- Maintain high quality safety services at the lowest possible cost
- Keeping open communications with residents
- Occupation: Trustee
- Former Trustee and Clerk 1991-1999
- University of Cincinnati BBA Finance
- LaSalle High School 1971
- Provide basic services at lowest cost possible.
- Preserve residential "west-side" character of area
- Serve as a responsible steward of both financial and natural resources
- Occupation: Insurance and Financial Services
- Resident of Monfort Heights
- Summit Country Day School
- McNicholas High School
- Xavier University, BSBA
- Business owner for 19 years located in Dent
- Support and protect homeownership and home values
- Retain the unique character of Green Township including its green space
- Manage the traffic
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Green Township
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.