(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Peggy D. Reis
Albert F. "Al" Peter
- Occupation: Occupation: Elected Official
- 12 years as Anderson Township Trustee
- Trustee, OKI Regional Council of Govenments
- Trustee, Cincinnati Preservation Association
- Occupation: Consultant - Business Planning & Development
- Former CEO & Chairman - SDRC ($400M public software company)
- 55+ year resident of Anderson Township
- Graduated from Anderson High School
- Married - Jeanie Peter
- Four children, all Turpin High graduates
- Two wonderful grandchildren
Kevin P. O'Brien
- Fiscal responsibility - Keep the cost of local government as low as possible, while delivering necessary services.
- Plan for the future of Anderson Township. Create a visible "center of the Township".
- Act to preserve and enhance property values.
- Occupation: Investment Advisor
- Anderson High School
- BBA - Finance, University of Cincinnati
- Married to Barbara, 3 children & 2 dogs
- Board Member - Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member - UCATS & UC College of Nursing
- Member - Anderson Township Comprehensive Plan
- Fiscal responsibility
- Enhance Anderson with a bookstore and movie theater
- Create the Anderson Township Community Fund
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
6 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Eastern Corridor Project, Communications, Transportation, and Greenspace.
- Anderson Township
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.