(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terry G. Marty
- Occupation: Insurance/Financial Planning
- Community/Neighborhood: Wyoming
- Education: Graduate Wyoming Public Schools, Miami University
- Continue to do what is in the best interest of children
- Continue sound fiscal management
- Continue to communicate with the residents of Wyoming
- Occupation: At Home Mom
- Resident 9 yrs, 2 Middle School Children
- 4 different school committees each requiring a 2 year committment, Former employment P&G, Louis Dreyfus, BA Wellesley College, MBA Cornell
Lynn P. Larson
- 1. It is my top priority that all Wyoming students receive a superior education.
- 2. A superior education needs to be provided within the bounds of long and short term fiscal responsibility.
- 3. I would continue to encourage residents to participate in the activities of the District
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Wyoming Resident since 1983 (22 years)
- B.S. Accounting - Miami University 1979
- Certified Public Accountant - Inactive
- Children - Kelly 10th WHS, Liz 9th WHS, Matt 7th WMS; Husband - Don
- School Levies (4) Steering Committee 2005, Precinet Co-Chair 2002, Block Captian 1998, Yes Vote caller 1989
- Citizen Advisory Committee - Chair/Member, PSA - 9 yrs, Wyoming School Foundation Board, Business Advisory Committee, Junior Women's Club - 6 yrs
Mary R. (Ries) Jensen
- Improve Board access and communication with the Wyoming community.
- Maximize our financial resources to provide greater value in educating our children.
- Continue the "Excellence" by embracing change in education and allowing opportunity for indiviual achievment.
- Occupation: R&D Executive for P&G , retired
- Chem Engr 28 years with Procter and Gamble
- 25+ year resident of Wyoming
- Wyoming Foundation Board
- United Way Major Firms Solicitation
- Juvenile Diabetes Gala Committee
- 4 Children who attended all Wyoming Schools
- Maintain the excellence of Wyoming Schools at all levels
- Improve communication between the Board and community
- Seek creative solutions to the complicated problems facing the district
- Occupation: Real Estate Developer
- Vice President - Investments
- B.A. English - Xavier University
- Wyoming Resident since 2002
- 3 Children - Alex (WHS), Samantha (Elm), Isabelle (Elm 2006)
- Age -35
- 1. Innovative School funding + Using resources already in place to allow the district to be more self sufficient and less taxpayer reliant
- 2. Improving Communication + making the Board more visible and accessible
- 3. Maintaining our "Excellence" + this is vital for the community fabric and our children's future
- Occupation: Engineer
- Neighborhood: Wyoming
- Education: B.S. Mechanical Engineer Register in Ohio
- School Excellence
- Fiscal Responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Parental involvement, and Community Relations.
News and Analysis
- Wyoming City School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.