(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Procter and Gamble Manager (1984-2002), various assignments both domestically and abroad
- Relevant experiences in Human Resources, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Logistics/Transportation including union relations
- Experience leading large groups of people through changing business situations and managing in times of both downsizing and financial crises
- Active volunteer for Sycamore Schools and the community
- Mother of two Sycamore Students (grades 3 and 5)
- BS Electrical Engineering, Kansas State University
Jean A. Staubach
- Maintain excellent educational quality.
- Contain costs and improve cost effectiveness in our operations.
- Improve communications and accountability with the community.
- Occupation: Science Coordinator - ACGIH
- Married, 4 children
- BS Biology, University of Dayton
- Sycamore School Board member (1997-2005)
Mary C. Overman
- 1. Maintain focus on the "Contract with the Community"
- 2. Execute the 5-Year Financial Plan
- 3. Maintain Sycamore's educational excellence
- Occupation: Adjunct Professor of Special Education University of Cincinn
- Community/neighborhood: Blue Ash
- Masters of Education (with Honors) Valdosta State College
- -Continue to maintain our "excellent" State rating.
- -Effectively implement State and Federal mandates.
- -Remain fiscally responsible to the taxpayers.
- Occupation: President, Columbia Personnel
- MMgmt - Kellogg Graduate School (Northwestern Univ.), 1980
- Wrote book on balancing Federal Budget
- Own Blue Ash based company
- Have lived in District 21 years
- Married to Valerie 24 years
- Boys: Aaron - 18, Rob - 15
Mary Jane Kenyon
- Reinstate consensus-building communication with the community (voters, taxpayers, government bodies, parents, students, and staff-members).
- Institute sound business practices (Financial / Analytical / Operational).
- Benchmark with well-run "similar" statewide districts.
- Occupation: retired - administrator assistant
- Glendale High School
- OH State Auditor trained
Frank L. Hutson, III
- fiscal responsibility
- Occupation: Sales/Advertising
- BA University of Notre Dame
- Culver Military Academy Summer/Winter
- Maintain fiscal responsibility
- Find alternative ways to cut costs and not jepordise the education of the students
- Communicate fully the progress of the board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- Sycamore High School
- City of Montgomery
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.