(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tawana Lynn Keels
- Occupation: General Manager, Career Innovations
- Education: B.S. Public Affairs, B.S.P.A., Indiana Univ., Bloomington, IN Triple Major Public Finance, Personnel/ Labor Relations, and Policy & Admin.
- Community/neighborhood of residence: Springdale
- Eight years experience on the Princeton Board of Education
- Parent Volunteer, Vice President PFG - Princeton Community Middle School; Princeton High School Graduate, Class 1978
- Daughter Princeton Graduate, 1 child enrolled in District; Former Trustee and Executive Committee Member, Ohio School Boards Association
- Recipient Ohio School Boards Association Award of Achievement and Princeton Dreamkeeper Award
Lillian A. Hawkins
- 1. Excellence in academic programs, providing a quality education for all students, while enhancing our sports, music, fine arts and extra curricular
- 2. Fiscally responsible approach to budgeting & spending, address legislative issues affecting district funding.
- 3. Successful completion of the facilities plan with community input every step of the way.
- Occupation: Educational Consultant
- 34 years public school experience
- B Ed Wichita State University
- M Ed University of Cincinnati
- PhD student at Miami University, Major: Educational Leadership
- Princeton resident and parent since 1975
- Princeton teacher (12 years), Princeton assistant principal (4 years)
- Academic Excellence for Every Student
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Recruitment and Retention of Quality Staff
- Occupation: pediatric RN-- Children's Hospital for 28 years
- 8 years on Princeton Board of Education
- 19 year PTA member & school/ district volunteer
- 26 year resident of the Princeton community ( in Evendale)
- all 3 of our children are Princeton grads
- proud recipient of PROS Award (Princeton Recognizes Outstanding Service) and Dreamkeeper Award-- both received for my contributions to Princeton
- active particpant in Princeton Community Relay for Life for past 3 years
Robert P. "Bob" Maine
- Continue to improve academic achievement for ALL students throughout the entire district, including continued closure of the achievement gap
- continued progress on our facilities plan--completing 8 elementary schools at or under budget
- secure our district financial stability through work with the legislators
- Occupation: Principal Engineer - Procter & Gamble
- 4 Children in District (K - 7th Grade), 1 with special needs
- BS Chemical Engineering, Va Tech 1986
- MBA UC (Finance Emphasis) 1992
- SYO Coach - Softball/Baseball
- Member and Religious Education Teacher- St Gabriel Church, Glendale
- Parent Volunteer @ Stewart Elementary
Paul A. Culter
- Fiscal Responsibility - Maintaining the quality of our schools while minimizing the impact to taxpayers
- Parental Involvement - Bettter representation on the board of Parents with Children in the District
- Continue Progress on Standardized Tests - A lot to be proud of here....continue the progress. Address/take advantage of the diversity in district
- Occupation: Senior Community Planner with Edwards and Kelcey
- 15 Year Sharonville Resident
- Parishioner, St. Michaels Church
- Assistant Soccer Coach, Sharonville Youth Organization
- Four children, two currently attending Princeton Schools
- Fiscal Responsibility - Secure Necessary funding for District and without unnecessary levies.
- Promote Positive PR for District - Not enough positive things being said about the District in local news outlets.
- Academic Excellence for EVERY Princeton Student
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualification, Priorities, and Parental involvement.
News and Analysis
- Princeton Schools
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.